Come and surprise your partner with something from the top innovations!
In the men's shelf you will find the range of men's cosmetic products suitable for beard care because it is fashionable today.
Take care of your skin gentlemen with your dedicated men's creams, men's oils, skin masks and scrubs, to maintain the health and beauty of your epidermis, but to fight against skin imperfections you don't have to go to beauty salons, with a increased attention to the daily routine taking the place of appointments at the salon.
In our range of men's cosmetics, we offer specific care for men to fight against hair loss, dandruff and to treat weak men's hair.
Don't miss our Bio men's and natural aids to increase virile strength and for full development in everyday life but especially in your sports activities.
Different types of home fragrance
A scented candle, catalytic lamp or spray air freshener? Each type of home fragrance has its own advantages. Discover them for yourself:
- Aroma diffusers are the best long-lasting fragrances for the home! They disperse the scent into the space constantly and easily cover a large room. You can choose from either a classic stick diffuser or a more modern electric or ultrasonic diffuser, which also often humidifies the air or allows you to control the intensity of the scent emitted.
- Home sprays are air fresheners that scent the whole room in moments. Appreciated in the toilet and the bathroom.
- Catalytic lamps not only release a pleasant scent, but also neutralise odours and cleanse the air of unwanted microorganisms!
- Scented candles come in a variety of sizes, colours and scents. Would you try small tea lights, larger votive candles or large candles in glass holders? Wood wick candles create the atmosphere of a crackling fire, while massage candles make intimate moments for couples more enjoyable. And for real candle lovers, we also have stylish accessories such as wick trimmers and candle snuffers.
- You will appreciate fragrance oils and waxes for aroma lamps during yoga, while sitting with friends or family and during a romantic evening with your partner. Simply light a candle and place the scented wax or pour water with drops of aromatic oil into the aroma lamp dish.
- Fragrance sticks are perfect for inducing a calming, meditative mood. You place the stick in the stand, light it, blow it out and leave it to smoulder.
- Incense is the resin of the Boswelliase tree and has been burnt since ancient times as a room fragrance. It has positive effects on the mind, and it also purifies the air.
- Scented beads are small fragrant beads that absorb unpleasant odours. You can safely scent households where there are pets by using these pearls. They are also great for smaller rooms.
- Scented cards, pillows and other wardrobe fresheners can be used to add fragrance to your wardrobe and clothes. Or add in-wash fragrance boosters to every wash and you won’t even have to think about regular fabric softener!